Unemployment is a severe problem in our country. We have written a useful essay on unemployment problem in the different word limit. You can choose any one essay or article according to your requirement.
Essay on Unemployment Problem (200 words)
The unemployment problem gives rise to many other issues. The unemployed persons in no way add to the country's economy. They just become a burden on their respective families. As they have no engagements, they loiter at the street corners or the public squares and create a social nuisance. Some of them, instigated by our hostile neighbours, get involved in terrorist and anti-national activities in the country. Some unemployed young men become tools the hands of selfish politicians and create law and order problems. A careful study of the culprits involved in various anti-social activities shows that unemployment has driven them to thiş wrong path. So we should take immediate steps to solve the unemployment problem, lest the country's adverse situation should turn from evil to worse day by day.
Any problem can be solved if it is given proper attention. The unemployment problem is the chronic disease of our economy. This can be solved if the government and the public show sincere interest in it. To solve this problem, our statesmen and politicians should change their ways of doing things and try to rise above every small feeling. They should give up their selfish motives and dedicate themselves to the service of the nation.
Essay on Unemployment Problem (300 to 400 words)
Man is designed to do some work or other. In our country, some people are busy with some engagement or additional rounds the year. Some others have got engagement only seasonally. They are partially unemployed. Most of our farmers belong to this category. But some people sit idle without any work. They are the real unemployed persons in the society. We have lots of people in this category. Though they are real man-power of the country, they remain unemployed, unutilized and so unproductive. They are, so to say, our national economy.
Causes of Unemployment Problem:
The unemployment problem is a serious one all over the globe, and it is very acute in a country like India.
1. The first and foremost thing that gives rise to this problem is the present education system. Once this system was started by the British Government in India to create an English knowing class of people who would take up jobs under the assist them for smooth administration. So it was mostly a job-oriented education system. The present student mass has the same objective in their mind, and soon after their study is over, if they find no jobs, they remain unemployed.
2. Secondly, the ever increasing population in the country makes our unemployment problem quite horrible.
3. Thirdly, we have set up technical institution haphazardly without considering the real requirements of the country. As a result, soon after the completion of professional courses, the students do not try for self-employment, they instead run after Government jobs. This again adds to our unemployment problem.
4. Fourthly, the present education system keeps our stučents away from their respective family occupations and makes them aspire for government jobs.
5. Fifthly, the spread of industries in an agricultural country like India increases the unemployment problem more. Unlike agriculture, there is little scope for employment in industries. Moreover, the farmers in India remain partially unemployed because farming can't provide them full engagement all year.
Some Solution to the Problem:
Here are some suggestions to solve the problem.
1. We should first bring about a complete change in the present education system so that our young students will be self-reliant and they will no more seek any government jobs to earn their livelihood. Instead of setting up heavy industries in the country, we should encourage useful small-scale and cottage industries which will undoubtedly provide engagements to more and more people.
2. Our agriculture should be modernized so that it will attract our educated youth.
3. The unemployed young men and women should be extended every financial aid to pursue some occupation independently and thus earn their living.
4. While preparing our national plans, the government should pay particular attention to create more fields for self-employment.
All these steps may help us solve the problems. Our government have already started taking already started taking some steps in this regard. There is a lot to be done yet.