Every year our school observed the annual function in January. The principle gives the yearly speech. We have provided the essay on annual function day. According to your requirement, you can choose any of the articles written below.
10 Lines of Annual Function Day :
- The annual function Day of our school is held every year.
- It is a day of great joy to us.
- This year we had our Annual Day on 5th February.
- On this occasion, competitions were held in the debate, essay writing, drawing, acting, recitation, etc.
- We decorated our school with colour and light.
- A stage was erected in front of the school building.
- Seats were arranged before it for guests, parents and students.
- The District Collector was the Chief Guest on this occasion.
- He gave away prizes to the students and spoke few words.
- In the end, a short play was staged by students.
Essay on Annual Function Day (100 words)
The annual function day of our school was held on 15th December. We decorated our school beautifully on that day. The meeting began at 5 p.m. The Minister of education was the President of that meeting. At first two girls sang the opening song and garlanded him. Our headmaster read the report. We then staged a small play. Then the President gave away the prizes. After that, he gave a short speech and advised us to work well. The prize-giving ceremony is held every year in our school. It encourages boys and girls to well and to play well. It also helps the parents to meet together and to know about their school education.
Essay on Annual Function Day (200 words)
The school functions are part and parcel of school co-curricular activities. They are celebrated with a lot of pomp and grandeur. Our school holds many functions every year. These functions provide us with a sort of diversion from our study and fill us with cheers. Our Annual Day Celebration is one of these functions. It is very important for students and teachers. This year it was celebrated on March 21. The school auditorium was beautifully decorated with lights colours, etc. Chairs and Tables were placed on the dais for the revered guests on this occasion. Many ladies and gentlemen were invited to this function. Our parents were also invited. The education officer was the chief guest. Our Principle received him, and two students garlanded him. Five girl students sang a welcome song. Then our Principle read the annual report. After this, students of our school staged a variety show. Then the Principle called out the names of prize winners one by one. They received their prizes. In the end, the chief-guest gave a good speech and advised the students to follow the ideals of Mahatma Gandhi, Gopabandhu Das, Rabindranath Tagore. Then the function was over. The annual function day was a thrilling day for all of us.