Jawaharlal Nehru loved children very much and got pleased whenever he was among children. He knows that the children are the future citizen of the county. We have written a useful essay on Children’s Day. You can choose any one according to you need.
10 Line Essay on Children’s Day
1.November 14h is the Children's day in our country
2.This day is only meant for children.
3. It is the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
4. He was our first Prime Minister.
5. He loved children very much.
6. He is called Uncle Nehru' or 'Chacha Nehru
7. On that day we go round the photo of Nehru.
8. Different competitions are held at our school and we got our prizes.
9. Then sweets are distributed among the students.
10. At the last short drama was played by the students.
Essay on Children's Day (150 words)There have been many great teachers, writers as well as politicians in India. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru was one of them. He was born on 14th November 1889 at Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. He was a true patriot. He was a great leader, writer and a politician. He was also the first Prime Minister of independent India. Even today his books are sold at a very high price. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru used to love children. He used to behave like a child with the children. His birthday on 14th November is celebrated as children's day in all over our country. We make proper arrangements to observe this day. All the teachers and students gather in the meeting hall. The headmaster presides over the meeting. The teachers and students tell about the life activities Nehru.We have no lesson on this day. We spent this daytime in a busy programme of music, dance, drama and games.
Related Paragraphs and Essays for School Students:Essay on Christmas